My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SLACK BLOGGER!

Ok so I've been slack! Still reading everyones blogs but not much posting going on. Isn't it strange how you put of things that will only take you a few minutes but you just keep putting it off! That's me and blogging!!!!!
So I'm back! Mainly because I've been couch bound for the last couple of days and bored out of my head! I'm not very good at relaxing at the best of times and especially not when I'm forced to do it.
On Monday I finally got home after 2 weeks of flat out flying. I was in Melbourne for the last week just flying from Melbourne to Perth every day, massive days. My life consisted of trying to fit in a quick run in the morning, get ready for work, go to work, on the aircraft all day and then back to my hotel room about 9:30pm only to do it all again the next day. So for a week I didn't see the outside world, so as you can imagine I was just hanging to get home.
Oh nearly forgot I got to see the INBA show in Brissie a week ago. It turned out that I had a night in Brissie when the comp was on. So after getting up at 3am and flying all over the place I managed to get into Brissie, quick shower and caught a bus out to Chandler to catch the 2nd half of the show! It was awesome, I got to catch up with the beautiful Di, Gerard, Cheryl & her lovely family and Christie. I love the motivation you get from going to a comp but mostly I love catching up with the amazing people I've met through this sport. I also got to meet Tara, who looked just amazing and finally got to meet Liz who was madly helping out all of her clients!
So I got home Sunday arvo and had a few drinks with my hubby. It's so nice to get home and be able to chill out, as when I'm away I don't really drink and am quite good with my nutrition and training. Strangely it's when I'm home and have all the opportunity in the world that I tend to pick and veer off track! Anyway back to why I'm couch bound, I seemed to pick up some kind of bug and was vomitting all monday night and not very good yesterday and slowly getting better today (I can finally eat again!). The good thing is I got in a great weight session on Monday before the bug hit. I trained with my hubby and I'm soooo sore, so kinda nice to have a couple of days off, althought already hanging to go for a big run!
So I'm home for a couple of weeks and looking forward to lots of time in the gym, sun and just enjoying life!

No comments: