My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

POST COMP PROGRESS

Another day on the couch!!!!!! I still haven't kicked this bug yet, I'm hanging to get back into training but even more so some variety in food. I've been living off muesli bars for the last 3 days, yeah I know not the most staple diet but its about the only thing that stays down and I can stomach at the moment. Hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow although I can't imagine I'll be up for a massive training session just yet!

On a positive note I'm in a good place after comp and have managed to stay within about 3kg of where I was on comp day. I'd still like to get down a couple more kilos as I wasn't super lean on comp day and should be able to maintain to close to where I was at. I've actually been avoiding the scales as I despise getting on them and letting a little number tell me how I should feel. So I've been just watching how the clothes fit and taking measurments and might only jump on the scale every couple of weeks. It hasn't been easy especially when I'm flying so I'm looking forward to get into some good eating & training routines while I'm home for the next couple of weeks. I keep thinking about wanting to compete next year although not quite sure if I have the right body for it! In the meantime I'll keep training hard, eating well and enjoying my health & fintess!

So between work and my Online Personal Training business I'm keeping really busy. I'm loving the online training and so inspired by so many of my clients who continue to make great changes. It's funny it seems the ones with the biggest obstacles seem to do the best, it's all about planning, prioritising and believing enough in yourself that you can change!

The new Womens Health & Fitness mag is out now and we have our very first ad in it! Oh how exciting!

Hope everyone is happy and healthy!

Love Hilds

No comments: