My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

What you can do if you believe in yourself!







I just love my job! Especially when you get clients who believe enough in themselves to completley transform not only their physical appearance but their mindset! Above are a couple of pictures of a client of mine - Alexia, who just finsihed her 12 week program. Not only does Alexia look fantastic but she now loves doing weights and actually enjoys going for a run. I can't describe how good it is to help someone truly change the way they see themselves.

I sometimes think we all tend to underestimate the power of the mind and how much the way we think & see ourselves can affect what we will achieve in life! As most of you would know it's not some secret miracle diet or a fancy training plan but believing in yourself enough to truly believe you can change. I find the ones who succeed in changing their pysical appearance do so because they change the way the way they think first! If you keep telling yourself you can't change, you won't! Anyway I just wanted to say a "BIG WELL DONE" to Alexia, she has achieved what she never thought was possible, simply by changing the way she see's herself (& a lot of hard work!)
Anyway better keep going, lots to do today. While I'm home I try and get as much stuff done for Get Active Online as I can as when I'm flying I don't get a chance to do to much. At the moment I'm just in the progress of getting our website updated as we have lots of exciting stuff happening!
Have a great day! Love Hilds

1 comment:

Jen's Journey said...

Thank you for posting this! Sometimes it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel!! I have lost 69 pounds and I am still loosing but I am wanting to make the transition from loosing weight to focus on getting LEAN!

I am motivated to keep reaching - thanks!!

jen