My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Friday, January 23, 2009

ALL OR NOTHING!

That's the way life seems to be at the moment! Either flat out or not much going on and the last week has been crazy! I started a 6 day trip flying all over the place, it had big days, most days about 9 1/2 hours and that doesn't include transport to and from the airport. So to say I was buggered was an understatement. Most days I only got to see outside when leaving the hotel and getting out at the airport, which is a bit sad but considering all my work for the month was done in 8 days this month, I shouldn't really complain. Anyway it seems whenever I'm away living my flight attendant life, the Online Trainer side of things seems to get really busy, which is awesome, but left me a little weary last week. I did still manage to get in a training session every second day but a lot less than I usually like to do!
So after a six day trip I'm usually feeling a bit average due to not enough sleep, training or good food. So yesterday I started the revamp and spend three hours at the hairdresser, which is actually a bit of an effort for me considering I'm not very good at sitting around. By the end of it I was starving and hanging to get home although all worth it as the horror regrowth has gone.
Anyway I stayed up in Cairns yesterday as I was trying to get some more flying work this weekend and lucky enough I did! So today I'm off to Perth, just have to sit on my bum all day as I'm paxing over (going as a passenger) and then work Sat, Sun and pax back home, not bad!
So it looks like 2009 is off to a great start. I'm on a mission to clear some credit card debt and as such more than happy to work my butt off.
Anyway time to get ready for work, have a fabulous day!
Hilds

2 comments:

Shar said...

Hey HIlds
Will you get to leave the airport? the weather here is due to be gorgeous this weekend.

Shar x

SeLiNa said...

Hey Hilds, you certainly ARE a busy woman!! Hows the online training going? I saw your ad in the latest oxygen :)

Wanted to also say thanks for your support when with all the bullshit I went through a few weeks back - I've finally got a chance to thank everyone for your kind words, they really did and still do mean the world to me.
Thanks babe xxoo