My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Off to a good start!

So far 2009 is off to a good start! I'm home for over a week so I can actually have a bit of a routine, yeeha! I've been up early each day and have been hitting the gym, this morning was my first Spin Class for the year & I loved it. Although I must say it was pretty damm hard after a few weeks of no spin and today was supposedly an easy class.
I've been back on track with my nutrition although I always find I'm ravenous all day after a good spin class. I can go for an hour run and not get half as hungry as I do after Spin, anyway I've survived the day and hanging out for tomorrow which is mod/high carb day, mmmm more oats! Its sad when you hang out for more oats, I think my breakfast is my favourite meal of the day, Oats and Evolve Chocolate Slow whey, yumm.
Anyway I'm on a bit of a mission to shed a few kilos that have crept on over the festive season. So I've put a plan in place and now I just need to stick to it! I'll check in on Saturday and see how I've been going, I don't like jumping on the scales more than once a week.
Things are busy this week, I'm on a mission to get my School Reunion sorted. Don't really know what I got myself into but I knew it would never happen if I didn't organise it. So I'm trying to organise a Reunion in Adelaide for late March! So not a great deal of time for me to get my shit together and get as many people as possible together, can't wait, it's going to be so much fun. I'm also busy with the Get Active Online as everyone wants to get into shape after Chrissy and New Years seems to be the best time to start.
I also want to do a bit of a Spring Clean this week although it seems to be last on the list for things that I want to do!
Anyway time to put the computer away and chillout for a bit before an early night!
Cheers, Hilds

No comments: