My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Back into it!!!!

Well after a week off today is the day I have set to get back into my next 12 week challenge! Although have woken up this morning with a rotten cold, still attempted to do some cardio but soon realised it just wasn't going to happen and that I just need to rest up for a couple of days (bugger!). It is so annoying when your all motivated to get back into it and you can't. It is going to be hard to take it easy, especially since I have had a very indulgent week off and feeling pretty average for it. I must say I much prefer the feeling I get from eating well and training hard. Anyway enough whinging from me, at least I can eat well and hopefully feel better before I know it.

Selina thanks for you lovely comments, it was a fantastic day, I just can't wait to feel that good again!

1 comment:

Miss Positive said...

Hi Hilds, no good to hear that you've come down with a cold. Its terrible when you're all set to go and you get sick - and very annoying! Hope you feel better soon, and best wishes for your new challenge!

Hilary