My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Back to work

I'm back at work after three weeks off. I must say its a bit of a struggle to get back into it after spending so much time at home. Anyway got called out to do a Japan trip so left yesterday and got into Nagoya last night, felt quite shattered after the flight but had a huge sleep and feel much better today. Managed to do a big powerwalk around Nagoya castle this morning which was lovely. Its amazing how quickly the weather changes in Japan, only a couple of months ago I was out walking in my ski jacket and gloves and this morning I had shorts and a singlet on! Anyway its nice to have a break from the intense cardio and weights as I tend to just do powerwalks on my Japan trips. Japan doesn't seem to be big gym users, there is a few scattered about but there not that common and even the hotels don't have them.
Overall I seem to be getting back on track and finding a nice routine. I was just reading my diary from my first 12 week challenge and noticed that I had big ups and downs and also struggled with the patience thing and getting my Nutrition on track. So I have decided to stop panicking and just keep plodding along, as long as I am staying on track things should fall in to place. One of my biggest goals for the next 12 weeks was to enjoy the journey, so I need to keep reminding myself (daily) of this!
Anyway just having an easy day today. I fly back home tonight and should be home in my own bed about 5am. Ive got Biceps, Triceps and Shoulders tommorrow so hopefully I get a few hours sleep when I get in so I can have a good workout. Anyway will post again soon as I will be sitting back in Nagoya on Wednesday night as I have back to back trips.
Hope everyone is going well and congratulations to Rae awesome effort!

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Well havent you just got an awesome job missy, flying around the world and going for powerwalks in Japan! lol!

I know I know, travelling for work isn't all its cracked up to be, but dont you just pinch yourself sometimes?

Great to hear that you're getting back on track - you'll settle into a routine in no time.

Tracey said...

Well done on completion of your first 12 week challenge. You look so great!!!