My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Oh my god my legs are sore!

Wow did a new leg workout yesterday and I can barely walk today! It is a great feeling although can't stop whinging about how sore I am. Went for a powerwalk/Jog this morning and felt like I had bricks tied to my legs but got through it. Have managed to keep up a fair bit of training this week although not much running. As I really wanted to give myself a week off, so I felt like I have had a break before I emark on my next 12 week challenge. I've set out some new goals and will be starting on Monday the 15th and finishing just before my 3oth Birthday (something to keep me foccussed). Anyway better get motivated lots to do today, getting organised to go camping for a couple of days. I've been looking forward to this for ages, so I'm just hoping the rain stays away. Going to do a couple of bushwalks around the area so I hope my legs aren't soooo sore tommorrow!

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Dont you just love a new workout? Its the best, even though you're in so much pain for the rest of the week! lol!

Enjoy your camping trip - hope the weather is good to you!

SeLiNa said...

Hello Hilde!!!
I was back-tracking through my old comments and saw that you've popped into my blog before. I'm not rude, just a bit behind, but thanks for the comment!!
Your final pics are absolutely fantastic!! I bet you had the most awesome day, isn't it so much fun!! You look great, we might be seeing you in WH&F soon huh!!
Congratulations!!!! :))