My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Yippee, finally finished!!!!!




Well I've done it, I have finished my 12 week program. It's such a fantastic feeling to start and finish something!

Although I must say I do feel a little lost at the end of it all. I've got this week off work and am just trying to relax and enjoy it although am really looking forward to getting back into a set training and nutrition plan again. I tend to get off track far too easily when I am not following a plan and already feel like I'm slipping back into old habbits! I spent the weekend in Adelaide visiting my family and friends which was fantastic although I can't believe how cold it was (had far too many red wines to help cope with the cold!!!). I was very happy to get back to Cairns and the sunshine today!
Just trying to get motivated at the moment and get back on track so that all of my hard work doesn't go to waste. Have gotten straight back into training although my nutrition has left a lot to be desired!!!! Its amazing once you start having sweets again how you just crave more and more!

Hilary and Sue thanks for your comments (I can't believe you found my blog, was going to keep it quiet for a while!). Hilary I got motivated after I spoke to you and thought I would start a blog to help me get through my next challenge!

Well I've just figured out how to put photos up, so here are my final photos!

Anyway only a short one tonight, will post again soon and hopefully I'm back on track.

1 comment:

Miss Positive said...

Hilds you look fantastic! Well done, and you deserve all those red wines! Those photos are amazing, would love to see some more.

I hear you about getting back to the warm of Qld! I was in Canberra on the weekend (probably not as cold as Adelaide though) and it was sooo nice to get back to the 'tropics'! hehehe

Chat soon
Hilary