My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Wow what a week!

Well its been a pretty flatout week. I've been trying to get a chance to write a quick update but my computer decided to die on me and have felt a little lost without my laptop. I usually use my trips away as a chance to catch up on things but with no laptop it was a bit tricky. So anyway I need a new hard drive, not so good since I hadn't backed anything up and it had all my photos and everything on it. Oh well on a positive note I suppose I get to start a fresh when I get it back!

This week has been a little crazy I have been to Japan twice and just got back from Singapore this morning! Although I am a little tired I am looking forward to 6 lovely days at home (yippee!). I must say I love Singapore although I don't think the credit card did, it was my last Singapore as we wont be flying there anymore so I had to stock up on essentials (perfume and more perfume, as its really cheap in Singapore!). Anyway managed to get back into training last week, wasn't quite as intense as I would have liked it but managed only to miss one session which wasn't too bad. My nutrition plan was ok, although went a bit overboard with my free meal, enjoyed a couple too many beverages on Friday night. I went out with my partner and we had a fantastic night although I felt very average the next day, especially as I had only had a couple of hours sleep before heading out as I had just got back from Japan. I had expected to wake up feeling great on Sunday although was still suffering from lack of sleep and the thought of flying out again and felt quite average! I checked my weight and it hadn't moved, which I kind of expected considering I've been far from spot on. Anyway it got me a bit motivated to have an awesome week this week. I'm of to a good start so far, I got in a good run yesterday in Singapore and just finished my weight routine for today and will fit in a powerwalk tommorrow.

Anyway heaps to do now that i'm home, will write soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hilds,
I know how you feel mate, I am currently nursing an injury at the moment and can't get on track with meals... I am feeling like crap. After reading your blog thouhgh you have given me strength to know it will all fall into place... not that much of a long road ahead hey. Just got to get right back on track.
Take care!
Shelly, fellow fit girl blogger :)