My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Can't wait to start feeling good again!



Still feeling very average, have actually taken a couple of days off work which isn't like me at all! Anyway hoping if I rest up completley I'll be back into the training soon! Have been sticking to my Nutrition plan and already feeling much better for it, gotta love the healthy stuff!!!

Have added a couple of photos of myself and my partner Cam. We went Camping and did a bit of bushwalking on the weekend which was fantastic, although I'm sure that is why I have this cold!!!!

2 comments:

jodie said...

Hi Hilde
Found your blog through the Ideal Bodies forum, thought I would drop by and say hi. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, hope you are on the mend real soon.

Jodie
xx

Miss Positive said...

Hi Hilds, no good that you are still feeling crappy - hope you get better soon. Good on you for sticking with your nutrition though, its always hard when you're feeling less than 100%

Great pics!