My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Feeling Better

Well finally feeling better after a few days of rest. I'm glad as I was getting very bored lazing about, day time telly is quite depressing! Anyway managed to do some weights and a walk this arvo and felt sooo much better afterwards. So it looks like I should be able to get right back into the training, yipeee! I'm a little dissapointed with my Nutrition though, I just can't seem to stick to my plan as well as I should. I'm usually good all day and then start picking in the arvo, nothing really bad but just more than I should be having. Its frustrating when I can't seem to get on track as I put so much effort in with my training and then let myself down with my Nutrition. Anyway will just have to aim for a better day tommorrow and hopefully things will start to fall into place again. Hopefully my next update will be a good one!

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Hi Hilds, good to hear that you're feeling better... daytime TV is quite disturbing really isn't it?!!!

I know what you mean with the picking in the afternoons, I've been guilty of that myself! I've been good though since I started another challenge. What works for me is just making lots of little self promises every day, seems to keep me on track.

Hope your training is going well!

Hilds said...

Thanks Hilary I'm just focussing on one day at a time at the moment. Although I do get so frustrated when I let my nutrition let me down as you put in so much effort into training it just feels like a waste.
I've been reading your blog and it seems you are right on track which is fantastic. Keep up the awesome work!