My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Funny old Japan!

God Japan makes me laugh! I've done so many trips here now and the things I see never stop amazing me. I was just in the gym and was trying to figure out one of their weight machines, they have lots of different pieces of equipment and some look as old as japan itself. So I thought I'd ask one of the staff how it works, and when I did she just looked at me and shook her head and said I don't know (obviously they don't need the same qualifications to work in a gym as we do in Oz). Anyway had a great cardio session on the treadmill, just did 7km steady state, was dripping with sweat by the time I was done as Japan doesn't like their gyms to be too cold. Its funny you quite often see people still wearing those sweat suits. They also have these things that just shake you around, there is one in the gym that looks like a rodeo bull riding machine, its hilarious to watch people on it. Can't say I'll be jumping on one soon, it looks like all it does is wobble your fat around so everyone can see your wobbly bits!

Anyway have had a great week, all training sessions done and have had an excellent nutrition week as well. I can't even begin to describe how much better I feel after just one week of eating well. I haven't even really craved any junk this week, most probably because I've loaded up on it the last couple and have definitely had my fair share. We even have visitors at the moment and they have been enjoying a beverage or three every night and I haven't even felt like one (just hope that I can feel like this every week). So I'm now 14 weeks out from my first time I step on stage. Still no idea if I will be remotely close to where I want to be by then but just following my trusty trainers advice (superstar poster girl) and will see what happens. I also managed to get another exam out the way, I actually walked out feeling quite good. So only two more modules to go and I'm all done!

Still don't know when Cam has to go to Mackay so I can sense he is a bit edgy with the waiting so I'm quite enjoying having lots of trips at the moment (he he it's the easy way out!). I'm in Japan again today so have squeezed in 2 japan trips and 1 Sydney overnight and still managed to stay on track so I'm pretty happy with that. I have also got my roster for the next month now, so can start planning away! Some awesome news is that I have definitely got the time of to go to Melbourne, hanging out to see my first show. It is going to be so so so exciting as there is so many girls going that I'm looking forward to meeting. Just going to start checking accommodation out now and I suppose I better get some tickets.

Anyway enough rambling for one day, hope everyone is having an excellent weekend.

Enjoy!
Hilds

3 comments:

Nic said...

Hi Hilds,
Thanks for stopping my blog. Good luck with the next 14 weeks. They will be tough but you will be so happy when you stand on stage. I will be very interested to watch your progress.
Nic

Shar said...

Hey Hilds
You sound very positive with all your training etc!!
You always were so organised to fit it all in around your trips, just keep planning and preparing!
So exciting you will be doing a comp!
Don't even wory about whether you are ready to step on stage, thats your trainers job! and you know superstar poster girl will get you there, just listen and do as your told :)
I had lots of doubts etc, but it is all starting to come together......I think! :)

in your post you mention going to a comp, is it the All Females? will i get to meet you??

Good luck and keep on keeping on.
Shar x

SeLiNa said...

ooooooooooh, it's gonna come soon that you're my new bestest friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to follow your journey to comp :))))
Also, (re your comment on my blog)next year, you can join me in the KOM run up eungella... what ya reckon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me know your moving progress!!