My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Monday, June 11, 2007

What a week....

Well last week was suppose to be my relaxing 10 days at home, it didn't quite work out that way! After a lovely weekend of indulging we decided to get motivated and paint the lounge room. Don't know quite why as we were just out for coffee and next minute we are at mitre 10 buying paint and getting stuck into it. So after painting the lounge room I decided it looked so good that I would paint the rest of the place (don't know what i was thinking!). Anyway after a full week of painting, putting in new lights and getting new carpet in the bedrooms the place looks fantastic. Only as soon as I had finished and packed that paint brush away we found out we are moving to Mackay! (have already harrassed Selina for all the inside information, thanks Selina)

Anyway its been an event filled week, with moving news, cams graduation and lots of planning as to what to do. So i'm feeling very fat and frumpy after a week of finding any reason to have a drink or eat crap! But on a good note it all ended on Saturday as I started my new program on Sunday and I'm loving the good stuff again. I can't believe how much better you feel when you eat well, my body just doesn't handle the crap food very well. I don't sleep well and I lack energy big time. So I'm in comp prep mode, still can't fathom the idea of getting on stage but I just not even thinking about that just yet. I've got Di keeping me on track and it's just awesome having someone who you admire help you get to where you want to be. I find it so much easier to stick to a plan and do well when I have someone telling me exactly what to do.

So I've got a very busy week ahead, the price I had to pay for having a week at home. I'm in Japan now about to fly home, back home Tuesday morning and have got my next exam booked in for Wednesday (lots of studying to be done tomorrow). Then i'm of to Sydney on Thursday, back on Friday and of to Japan again on Saturday. So I've had a bit of planning to do this week to make sure I get all my training in around it all. We have also got Cams parents arriving on Thursday for two weeks, its going to be tough not being able to drink but I'm sure I'll cope (sound like an alcoholic!).

Anyway gotta fly (literally).

Will check in soon with progress reports.

Cheers Hilds

2 comments:

Di Broeren said...

Sounds like you will need to be SUPER ORGANISED with that schedule!

I'm watching you .....dododododo : )

Rachel said...

WOW! Goodluck with the pending move Hildes