My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Friday, June 01, 2007

My little sisters Wedding pics!










Well I've finally got some pics of my little sisters wedding! It's great to look back over them as it was such a great weekend, or should I say two weekends! They had the reception with immediate family only one weekend followed by a big party the next weekend! It was so much fun and I overindulged on both occasions!!!!!! (but what are weddings for!)

1 comment:

SeLiNa said...

They're very pretty!!! You look really nice, that colour suits you :)

Hey hilds, can I get your email address?? Or mine's in my profile if you can mail me so I have it :)