My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Week 3

The weeks just seem to be flying by at the moment. I'm already into week 3 (13 weeks out), things have been going along well until the dreaded flu hit last week. Anyway I took my trusty trainers advice and took 3 full days of training and have managed to get over it quite quickly and back into normal training again. It was a bit of a tough week, only being my 2nd week and having to miss training sessions really did my head in a bit, but I'm slowly learning that there is no point training and getting worse when your body really needs rest. So I survived the week and managed to stay outta the gym long enough to get better.

So I'm back in Japan at the moment, have got a couple of nights here so spent the day browsing the outlet stores and ended up getting a new camera (should have been studying but the shops were calling!). Got a good run in this morning, actually went for longer than I had to as I was on a bit of a roll, did 55mins included 10mins (warm up and cool down), felt a bit shattered afterwards but its a good shattered! So tonight I'm just having a quiet one as the rest of the crew have gone for an all you can eat and drink buffet for 1 1/2 hours, I decided to pike as I wasn't really feeling like it (too hard to explain why I'm not eating all the crap they are!) and all you can eat is a bit wasted on me at the moment! Kinda prefer to save a special treat for when I am at home and can really enjoy it. I'm hoping for a great week of training this week, I really want to push myself a bit harder with the weights and might get Cam to take me through a couple of session. I always find you can push yourself that little bit more with someone pushing you along.
Have also advertised for a housemate this week, seems a bit strange but since I'm going to have a massive house to myself for a while thought I might as well get someone in (I'm a scardy cat on my own). Have been getting a few odd responses so hopefully I can find someone decent, never thought I would be sharing a house again! I'm trying not to stress too much about the next few months as I know it is going to be absolute mayhem, with changing jobs which involves 8 days straight of training in either sydney or melbourne (who knows how I'm going to fit all my exercise sessions in that week). Plus packing up a lot of the house stuff, helping Cam get settled in Mackay, finding a place to live in Mackay, plus still flying to Japan/Manilla and wherever else my roster tells me to go. Also looking after the house in Cairns until I permanently move to Mackay. All this while preparing for two comps and trying to plan my wedding.......arghhhhh. Anyway all exciting and only looking at a couple of weeks ahead at the moment otherwise I start to freak out.

Overall all is going well with comp prep so far although been having a couple of fat, frumpy days this week. Not really sure why, but might need to spend some girly time making myself feel a bit nicer. I think when I don't get any sun for a while I start to feel all pasty and a bit flat, can't ever see myself living anywhere cold and miserable (I would be on antidepressants!).

Well enough babble for one night. Keep smiling everyone. Lots of Love Hilds

1 comment:

Nic said...

Hi Hilds,
Time certainly flys by. 13 weeks for you already. Good to see you are feeling better and are back into it all.
Good luck,
Nic