My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Mackay here we come!

We found out yesterday that Cam starts his new position on the 23rd July! I'm so glad he finally knows what's going on as I could sense he was stressing out a bit. So finally we can start making some plans. It looks as though Cam will head down on the 22nd July whereas I'll be in Cairns for a while longer.

I'm still stressing out whether I have made the right decision to stay full time. So at the moment my plan is to keep the house in Cairns until October and then look at moving all the furntiure down. It would just be way too hard to commute full time until I can work out how my new rosters are going to work. At the moment I am still working for Australian Airlines (we look like qantas but where not quite yet!), so my rosters are pretty good with mainly Japans and the odd Manilla thrown in. Although as of September 1 Australian Airlines closes down and we will be employed as Qantas Short haul based in Cairns. Which means we now bid for our trips depending on seniority, which is great if your up the top but if your down the bottom like me who knows what my rosters will end up looking like. I also have 8days training in Melbourne coming up which will be very very long days, so I don't really know how I'll fit all my training in that week, but I'll just deal with it when it comes. I won't even know if I can get the comp dates of until very close to the time but again will just deal with it when the time arises!

So plan is stay in Cairns until about October, then move down to Mackay and apply for part time. Hopefully I can get part time later in the year as then I can finally try and get into doing a bit of personal training work. I'm looking at getting a couple of students in as we live right near the uni. I think I'd be too scared being here on my own all the time! And I will just head down to Mackay when I have a block of days of. So it will be a bit weird not seeing Cam all the time as we spend heaps and heaps of time together. But I'm thinking of it as a positive thing, we can go on lots of dates and it will only be for a few months. Will just make our wedding in January all the more exciting!

So I'm home until Thursday and then of to Japan again, back for the weekend and then of to Japan again for a two night Osaka on Monday. Well better get moving, groceries and washing to be done (all the exciting stuff!).

Have a great week! Hilds

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

OMG Hilds I dont know how you can keep up with it all! Great news that your plans to move to Mackay can now be finalised, thats one less thing to think about!

Enjoy your upcoming trips!

Hilary xx

SeLiNa said...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAA!!! Great that you've got dates and plans in order :))
Hope all goes OK with your work change-over!
You're prolly right with seeing Cam less - it will make the time you have together so much more precious!!! good luck!!!!!!!!!