My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

4 DAYS TO GO!

Wow how close is it now! I'm excited but getting a bit nervous now, worried about controlling my nerves on the day, will I look ok....... So many things, but overall I'm just excited, IT'S GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN! My biggest goal is to have a blast and enjoy the moment! I still can't quite believe I'm going to finally do it!

I'm finding these last few days tough to say the least. I'm tired, having big cravings, sick of having no energy, generally look and feel like shit! You start to wonder how in 4 short days you are going to feel fantastic, I think one bite of chocolate would do it (he he he, already drooling at the thought).

So I've been keeping myself busy. Sunday was an AWESOME day, we went out for breakfast (I had herbal tea) and then I went on my first chopper ride! Some good friends own Whitsunday Helicopters and were nice enough to take us on a ride over the Gorges, dams and rain forest. We were hunting out cool camping sites, and we found plenty. I loved being in the chopper, so smooth and fun! Although felt a little queasy went we did a few crazy moves, but overall an awesome experience.

Yesterday I ran around like a headless chicken, getting all my comp goodies. I think I'm finally sorted and just need to find a way to fit it all in, I can't believe how much stuff I've got. Having three outfits to sort out plus the Sunday photo shoot is has taken some organising.

I hit the gym early today and got my training out the way as the pampering starts today. Firstly I need to get my waxing out the way and then this arvo it's time for a much needed Hair appointment, I'm hanging out, bring on that head massage!

Tomorrow is my final day of training and then it's off to get my nails done! In between I really want to clean the house. As after comp I'm off to Adelaide for a few days and when i get back I want to be able to finally relax with Cam in a nice clean place!

Anyway time to free this body of all signs of hair! OUCH.....

Keep Smiling, Luv Hilds

3 comments:

Dianna Broeren said...

Hey Gorgeous! 3 sleeps to go and we will be in chilly Melbourne! Yay :)

Miss Positive said...

Good luck Hilds, cant wait to hear how it all goes, and see some pics of course!

Hilary xx

SeLiNa said...

Go Hilds, Go Hilds, GO!!!!!!!
So wish I was down there again this year to witness your stage debut!!
All the best, I so can't wait to see pics and hear all about your experience!!

Best wishes!!
xxoxo