My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm here!

I've made it to Melbourne and it's bloody cold! I decided to come down a day early as flights were getting full due to school holidays and coz I travel on standby I didn't want to risk it on Friday. I'm just hoping Cam gets on a flight tomorrow.

So I'm just hanging out in my toasty apartment in town, I'm enjoying having the heaters going flat out and just relaxing. Although too much time on my own doesn't seem to be a good thing. I just tried on all my outfits for the comp and I'm not too happy with how I'm looking, I kinda felt better a week ago. I'm hoping once I've tanned up and Saturday arrives I'll be looking better. Obviously I've still got a lot of work to do on my legs and butt but I've done the best I could to get where I am now. It's hard coz I know I don't need to be super lean like the figure girls but it's hard not to compare yourself and next to a figure girl I still feel fat! Anyway enough of the negativity, I think I'm just starting to panic. I've got to keep reminding myself that I'm doing this for me and I've done everything I could to get where I am and I need to enjoy Saturday!
I'm so excited about tomorrow, Cam should get here along with Di & Gerard, I'll get to catch up with Shar and meet her hubby and Christy and Cheryl will also be coming in. I feel for the poor boys caught up in it all (although I don't think many blokes would mind being surrounded by bikini clad girls!).
Anyway that's it from me, most probably won't be checking in until after comp. Thanks Hilary & Selina for your well wishes and I promise photos as soon as I get back home.
Luv Hilds

2 comments:

Erica Green said...

Hilds, you have nothing to worry about... I feel fat next to a figure girl and I'm technically going to be one on Saturday! hehehe.

Who cares what we look like now... as you said we've done everything we could, there is nothing more we can do now, so LET'S JUST ENJOY IT AND ROCK THAT STAGE!!! xoxoxox See you soon chick.

Stella said...

Just wanted to send you huge GoodLuck (((vibes))) and wish you all the best for your comp.
You're going to have a blast! :)