My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING HEALTH & FITNESS!

I must say I'm absolutely loving helping others with their Health & Fitness Goals. My online business Get Active Online is going great. One of my very first clients Lee Horton is this months WH&F Mags 12 Week Body Blitz Winner!

So since returning from Comp I've been pretty busy with business stuff, although loving every minute of it. A big thanks to everyone for their comments regarding comp, I just loved everything about comp day and might just do it again yet!

The big challenge at the moment is finding that balance. I've given myself a week of freedom, although struggling a bit with it all. I tend to have a day where I'm really good (trying to be too good most probably) and then a day where I just crave junk! I'm not stressing about it this week as I wanted to give myself a full week not to stress over it. I've managed to go for a couple of big runs and will try and fit two more in before the weeks out. I'm avoiding going to the "actual gym" this week as I need a break.

I would really like to give the Nationals a go in October but it means I'd have to get back into it on Monday (11 weeks out). If I decided to do it I'd want to be a lot leaner this time around plus really work on my stage presence and posing! I do get excited about the thought of doing it again although just wonder if I'll be able to get my mojo back (next week will tell!). I think I've discovered I'm a girl who needs a goal! If I don't have something to work towards I feel a bit lost, I don't know if it's a good or bad thing but it's me. My biggest concern in competing again was my wonderful hubby cam, but he just supports me 100% whatever I want to do so can't use him as an excuse. (Some more fun pics & me getting glued and makeup touch ups back stage, geez I felt like a princess for a day!)
Anyway better keep moving, the sun is shining and I've got some dirty cars to wash (how exciting, not!)

Thanks again to everyone in blog land, your all an amazing support and thanks again for your kind words!

Love Hilds

No comments: