My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Time to get back on track!





Mmmmmm all my favourites!!!!


So it's been one week post comp and as I promised myself I've had a full week off from my nutrition plan. I've been a bit of a pig this week, having lots of treats and just enjoying myself socially but the day has come where it has to stop! So today I'm back on track, no more being a pig as if I want to compete in October I can't afford to keep eating crap! I wanted to have a whole week off training and nutrition although I've still been for 3 big runs and a couple of power walks as I just feel better mentally after a good workout! Although I made up for it on the food front, forgot how much I could eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back into it today, went for a big run and the weights start next week! Nutrition is back on track, I'm actually a bit over all the crap food anyway, I'm looking forward to waking up feeling lean and hungry again (not bloated and sluggish!). I'll be tracking all my food in Calorie King and blogging a lot more just to help me stay on track.

So overall I'm feeling bloated and fat but strangely ok with it as I know after a full week of eating clean and training I'll be ok, I just need to make it through this next week and I'll be feeling a lot more confident with achieving my next lot of goals.

Anyway better keep moving, lots to do!

Love Hilds

1 comment:

Miss Positive said...

Sounds like you've been thoroughly enjoying yourself! Hope the training has been going well!

Hilary xx