My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back into it today! Managed to get a run, spin and Body Pump class done and wow am I feeling tired now. For Chrissy I got a polar heart rate monitor and its funny but I'm actually loving all my cardio now (well maybe not the spin class this morning it was very hard!) I get a buzz out of checking where my heart rate is at and how all of my different cardio sessions match up with what I thought I was doing. I also downloaded some songs onto my ipod last night and made a great running playlist, I don't even think I could go for a run without it now. I also got some new asics in the Boxing Day sales and they are just the best. I love asics as they just fit perfect straight away. So I'm all set with my fancy gadgets and training clothes so I have no excuses now.

My nutrition has been going well, struggling a bit must be sugar withdrawals after all the sweet treats I've been eating over Chrissy! Anyway just been getting organised as I head of tomorrow have a 6 day trip to Sydney & Manila. I've been so used to my 3 day trips that it was a bit of an effort trying to organise all my healthy food to take and what training I can fit in. All sorted now and finally managed to sit down and veg out for a bit, I've got to get up about 4am so hopefully I can get to sleep early. Otherwise I'll be having a nanna nap tomorrow. Oh nearly forgot I got to buy some new sports tops today, I was feeling a bit daggy at the gym so I'm all set now. Well anyway that's it from me I'll check back in after my trip and will tell you how good I have been (he he trying this positive thinking thing!)

2 comments:

MeLiSsA said...

Sounds like you have it all set. Good for you. I'm struggling with it all right now. Hey, what does your playlist include? I need some good running music. Maybe it will motivate me to run. I need to (for my Air Force fitness test) but I don't really like it. What gets you out and running?

SeLiNa said...

Don't ya just love new gadgets! I can't do any form of cardio without my HRM, and I too get a buzz at checking it all the time! The small things huh! lol
Asics are by far the bestest in my opinion. you're right - they do fit perfectly from the very first time u put them on, no wear-in time!
hey me too just updated my i-river music and got some good running tracks going, definitely can't do without it!