My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Week 1 Day 2

Well its only early days but all is going well! I've clicked into the positive mindset and know that I will achieve my goals I just have to put in a bit of hard work along the way. I'm already feeling quite sore, I did my new leg routine yesterday and it was a killer!!! It felt more like an intense cardio session than the weights I am used to, If it doesn't get my butt into shape I don't know what will. Also just finished of a big bushwalk including heaps of hills/stairs which was a bit of a struggle with my sore legs, but 1 1/2 hours later and I felt great! Will be an early night tonight as I had to get up at four thirty for work this morning so will be struggling to make it until nine (its a bit sad isn't it!). Anyway eats have been great, although have been hanging out for my next meal each time. I'm trying to be more aware of my portion sizes and not letting little bits creep in here and there and all is going well so far. Had some frustrating news today, we got our holiday bid form from work and I'm number 249 so I have a very very very slim chance of getting the holidays I need for our wedding in 2008. Plus it also means if I can get them in Jan that I won't get any holidays until then which will kill me. Anyway will have to talk to the big boss and do some begging and see what happens!!!!!!! On a more positive note I have been studying hard and set my exam for my next module in my Cert 4 in fitness for next Monday, so I'll be busy studying until then...... Well enough from me tonight I better get back to whinging to my partner about how sore I am (he he he)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Well done Hilde, sounds like your right into the swing of things!

Di Broeren said...

Hi Hilde
Thanks for popping into my blog! I am smiling as I read about you High Intensity Leg Session : ) You will be as fit as a fiddle, not to mention super buff by the time you complete your 12 weeks.

I'm looking forward to keeping up with your progress.
Cheers
Di

SeLiNa said...

Don't ya love when the motivation kicks in!!!
Hope you can get your hols :) Lots of sucking up to do!!!