My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Monday, January 29, 2007

I HATE POP SQUATS!!!!!

Yes well that says it all! Just finished my leg workout and fifty million pop squats later and the legs are just a little wobbly. I don't really hate pop squats as I know my butt will be loving them in the long run, I just hope I'm not too sore tommorrow. Anyway it was an awesome leg workout, I actually put my Heart Rate monitor on this time as it feels more like a cardio routine and to no suprise my Heart Rate sat up around 80%. I decided to get it out the way early on as I knew if I left it until this arvo I would be dreading it all day. So training is all done and dusted for today, time to go out shopping!

Also just a quick update on week 1:

Nutrition: Great, still sturggled a bit on my night flight home but did ok. Avoided having a free meal this week, no alcohol or coffee either.

Training: All sessions completed

Weight: Lost .6kg
So overall a great week, not feeling much different yet but its only early days so I will just keep plodding along.

Thats it for today! Cheers Hilds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just you keep pop squatting and you'll have the best butt in town. It's great reading your day to day challenges and good to see your listening to your body. Thankyou for all your help, you are my inspiration.
Love you lots your sis.