My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Friday, January 12, 2007

Frustrated....

Well its been a few days now and I'm still feeling very average. I haven't trained since Monday and have been resting up and doing all the right things and am still not back to normal. It is soooo frustrating I'm not very good at being patient and am really hanging out to do some training again, its funny when you can't train its all you want to do, and when you have to train you try and do everything possible to put it off. I got back from Sydney today and had a nanna nap this arvo and just going out to dinner for mexican tonight and hopefully an early one. I'm praying i'll wake up feeling fabulous tommorrow as I am going down to Hervey Bay to visit my best friend. I've been looking forward to this weekend for ages and feeling very annoyed that i'm not 100%, so anyway spending the night in Hervey and then down to Maroochydore for another 2 nights to see my sister and her family who are on holidays. Then back up to Cairns on Tuesday only to fly out to Japan on Wednesday, back on Friday for a very relaxing weekend at home with my lovely man Cam! I'm feeling tired thinking about it, but it should all be worth it. Anyway will be back next week with my weekend fun update!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hilds!
I know what it's like when you are not 100%, very frustrating! That being said, I am always amazed that you manage to get all your training in with your job!

Have a great time down south, hope you are back firing on all cylinders as soon as possible!
Cheers
Carolyn