My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tired today....

Can't say I like getting up at 3:30am it really throws me out for the rest of the day. I had an early flight today and as such am struggling a bit today. Have managed to stick to nutrition plan although maybe just a little bit too much cottage cheese today. Have decided to have a rest day from exercise as I didn't have one last week. Sometimes I find it a bit of a struggle to do no exercise as it always makes me feel more alive after training, but I think my body is telling me a day off will do me better. Legs are pretty heavy and sore from yesterdays workout, so I'm hoping a rest will give me heaps more energy for my session tommorrow. Have spent the arvo studying as my exam got put off until tommorrow morning so just doing a bit of last minute revision ready for tommorrow. Also found out today that i should get time off for the wedding in January, so getting really excited about it now. It is going to be sooooo exciting having the whole family and friends over in Thailand at once! Anyway just a short one today, feeling a little flat, a good nights sleep is in order. Hilds

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your legs are probably tired from the 50 million pop-squats!! (dont you just love them?)

Sounds like you are going great - fantastic news about the time off in January.

Hilary xx

Di Broeren said...

Good to see you are listening to your body : ) You are doing a great job, especially considering your occupation. Give yourself a pat on the back!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hilde
Hope you feel better after your day off today. What is it exactly that you do for work Hilde? You tarvel an awful lot!